Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Beginnnings of a movement

Some momentum is beginning to build now with this blogging phenomenon, as I not only become more comfortable with the medium, and as I begin to learn about the bells and whistles of Blogger and Technorati.

I have been particularly encouraged by the headway I have been making with MyPalace having succeeded in what had previously been an unsuccessful quest to generate a well-formatted pdf file with the Link diagram as well as beginning to make use of the WordPerfect 5.1+ macro for converting lower and upper ASCII characters into HTML.

I have also been encouraged by the beginnings of the new panels in DPManual that I created to generate Cascading Style Sheets for my blogs - initially for MyPalace and before long for the rest of my blogs.

First I reorganized my original style sheet in WordPerfect, converting it into a secondary merger file that I could import into a new panel in DPManual. This led me to create three additional panels, one to serve as a home for the different types of CSS properties - which I realize I need to expand upon so that it contains the full set of valid CSS properties, and which I have now completed.

I am also beginning to make some headway with my blog for DataPerfect and am looking forward to the next phase of developing the web-based version of the Manaul for DataPerfect - work that has been in progress now for well over a year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

some other profiles


@ wikibooks | @ common content | @ takingitglobal | @ yahoo | @ diaryland |